Venstar will utilize its best efforts to provide you with high quality consulting services. However, by accepting Venstar's consulting services, you agree to release and hold Venstar harmless in connection with any losses or damages sustained which are attributable in any way to such consulting services or consulting advice.
Venstar is not liable for damages caused by actions taken by you as a result of the information relied upon by you in relation to Venstar's consulting services. Venstar's expressed analysis and opinions are subject to change without notice.
You shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be binding upon only you based solely on your evaluation of Venstar's consulting services, your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, market conditions, and other circumstances.
Representations and Warranties
- Venstar Exchange represents individuals and businesses with international payment needs in which a currency exchange is required. Venstar Exchange has formed relationships with highly credible exchange and payment processing institutions all over the world. These relationships put us in a unique position to provide our clients with access to highly competitive exchange rates and services catered to their particular needs.
- Venstar Exchange is not a money transmitter and not a currency exchanger. Venstar Exchange is the administrator in connection with the services and the transactions contemplated hereunder;
- Your bank or financial institution is the originator or sending money transmitter in connection with all transactions. You warrant that your bank or financial institution is authorized to act as a money transmitter and/or money service business in the jurisdiction where it is located;
- The designated financial institution are the receiving and sending money transmitter relative to your beneficiaries and the transactions contemplated hereunder;
- Under no circumstances will Venstar Exchange ever have access to or control of client funds. Only the designated financial institutions will have access to or control of client funds for purposes of receiving, sending and exchanging funds only;
- Any request for services is not being made for speculative reasons;
- You acknowledge that you understand the varied and intricate financial systems of the United States;
- You acknowledge that you posses no language barriers or other obstacles that would in any way limit your access to entities offering legitimate money transmission services.